Appointments from the comfort of your home!
Oswego Vet is now offering virtual appointments with our doctors via Zoom for situations in which an in-person visit may not be practical or feasible. Zoom is a video communications platform that allows you to communicate with us via webcam in the comfort and safety of your home. There are many conditions where a virtual appointment may be an option. Please call us at 503-636-3001 or e-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll see if a Zoom appointment is right for you and your pet!
Here’s what you’ll need:
• A computer or mobile device with an enabled microphone and webcam/camera
• Zoom downloaded on your computer or mobile device (https://zoom.us/signup). It’s free!
• A valid email address
How it works:
- Contact us via phone or e-mail.
- Our medical team helps you determine if your pet’s situation is a good candidate for a Zoom appointment.
- If approved, we set up your pet’s Zoom appointment, take payment over the phone, and we will send you a confirmation email with the Zoom meeting link.
- Join the Zoom meeting at your scheduled appointment time by clicking the link and follow the onscreen prompts of
- Join with video.
- Join with audio.
- And the zoom appointment with one of our doctors will begin.
- Our doctors will e-mail you a summary of the appointment within a day of the Zoom meeting.
If our doctors feel that your pet needs a more thorough exam or laboratory diagnostics, you will be directed to make an in-person appointment.
We appreciate your patience as we also travel through this virtual learning experience. There are bound to be a few glitches, hiccups, and IT gremlins. Call us if you are experiencing difficulties or have any questions. We look forward to exploring this new facet of veterinary medicine with you!
– Your friends at OVH
We love new clients!
Call to schedule an appointment or fill out our New Client Form. A member of our team will be in touch to help you schedule your first appointment after we receive your information. We look forward to meeting you and your pets soon!
Learn more about our services!
Oswego Veterinary Hospital is made up of three examination rooms, an operating room, x-ray room, laboratory/pharmacy, reception area, boarding suites, a grooming spa and beautiful gardens.