Pamper your pets at the Oswego Pet Spa
For your convenience we now have a direct line to grooming – 503-680-3305
Our groomers provide professional pet grooming, soothing salt soaks and medicated skin treatments.
Our groomers are always happy to answer questions on the phone or in person. Grooming hours vary slightly from the hospital hours, and we always recommend calling ahead.
Pet Spa grooming services:
Bath and Tidy
- Toenail trim with a Dremel, which smooths and rounds the nail shorter than clippers. Many pets prefer this method over traditional nail clippers.
- Ear Cleaning
- Anal Gland assessment and expression when appropriate
- Bath with our Hydrosurge massage system
- Select shampoos and conditioners based on your pet’s coat and condition
- Brushing and combing to remove tangles and dead coat
- Trimming of pads, around feet, sanitary area and eyes if needed
- A bandana or bow
- Colognes are available on request
- All of the services in the Bath and Tidy
- In addition, trimming of the body, legs and head to create a certain style, breed standard or a short and comfortable happy pet
HydroSurge Therapeutic Bathing System:
The HydroSurge bath provides your pet with an invigorating massage while providing the most thorough cleaning available. The HydroSurge bath will enhance the application of medicated shampoos or other coat and skin conditioning treatments. * HydroSurge is a registered trademark of the HydroSurge Company.
Medicated baths can help ease many skin conditions in your pet. If they suffer from seborrhea (a non-contagious condition that can cause the skin to become dry and flaky or oily and scaly), a medicated bath can help alleviate the itching. Pets with allergies, flea infestations, and other skin issues may also find relief with a medicated bath.
A specific medicated bath is recommended by your veterinarian after they have examined your pet and diagnosed the problem. Illnesses unrelated to the skin, such as thyroid disease, can also cause skin problems in pets, so we want to be sure we’re addressing the cause of the problem, not just a symptom.
Call to schedule your pet’s spa experience today! Our Groomers are happy to discuss your pet’s specific grooming needs.
Additional Grooming Services offered:
- Toenail Trim with Dremel $18
- Ultra Smooth upgrade $4
- Monthly toenail trim with Dremel $11
- Medicated baths $12
- Owner’s medicated shampoo soak $7
- Extra dirty dog: each additional bath $9
- Salt bath – therapeutic Epsom salt bath with 10 minute Hydrosurge massage. Great for older pets with aches and pains or strained muscles at any age $18
- De-shed program $12
- Teeth brushing $7.50
- Natural flea soak $18
- Dematting $1 per minute (service will not be done if it causes pet discomfort)
- Expedited groom – add $15. The groomer concentrates on your pet only from beginning to end. Great if you’re in a hurry or you have a pet that can’t tolerate a longer day.
- Extra senior care and attention – add $5 and up. The groomers take extra time to move slowly and/or try a variety of tools and talents to reduce the physical and emotional stress of an older pet. Sometimes this includes more breaks between handling, special support slings, or other tools.
- Puppy Guidance Training – add $5 and up. Do you have a breed of dog or cat that will need regular grooming throughout their life? This is the perfect way to introduce them to grooming in a kind and patient way, to avoid stress or reactive habits.
- Cage Free Groom $10. With this service, your pet will spend no time in a grooming kennel.
For the health of our spa and hotel guests, all pets must be up-to-date on vaccines and have a negative fecal test.